As a guest of Mountaintop Lodge, you enjoy free access to the amenities at Lake Naomi Club. But what does this even mean? Well, it means that you can join in on all the fun activities that go on at the club, and (aside from Lake Naomi itself) the Lake Naomi Community Center is at the heart of it all.
What Will I Find at the Lake Naomi Community Center?
Answer: all kinds of things! There’s so much to choose from here—it all depends on what you want to do. The Lake Naomi Community Center, spanning 56,000 square feet, has everything from recreational to fitness to social spaces that are filled with the potential for so many different kinds of activities. This includes plenty of adult-centered recreation as well as tons of fun things for the kids to do, both indoors and out.
Usually, the only way to enjoy these amenities is through membership in Lake Naomi Club, but as a guest of Mountaintop Lodge, you get complimentary access to Lake Naomi Community Center!
Indoor Amenities at the Lake Naomi Community Center
- Heated Lap Pool: features dedicated lanes and a zero-depth entry ramp for those who cannot use stairs or ladders. It’s open year-round, and there are adjoining locker rooms and showers.
- Indoor Spray Park: a zero-entry children’s splash pool that goes as deep as 18”. There are several water features including water jets that shoot from the floor, buckets of water that dump and a large mushroom waterfall. It’s a great place for younger children and non-swimmers to play!
- Hot Tub, Sauna, and Steam Room: guests must be 16 or older to use these amenities.
- Multi-Purpose Room: a special floor allows this room to be used for basketball, tennis, and other events.
- 4,842 square foot Fitness Center: there is an impressive range of exercise equipment within the expansive Fitness Center. Cardio machines include treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, recumbent bike, rowing machine, and a stair climber.
There are also several strength-building machines, including Cybex and TRX equipment, and a free weight station. In addition to the wide range of equipment, there are many accessories at your disposal. The Fitness Center has everything from yoga and medicine balls to foam rollers, jump ropes, and even a stretch station with a trainer present.
Perhaps you prefer to exercise in a group, or through a class—the Lake Naomi Community Center has that, too! There’s a spin bike studio and a group class studio, where you can participate in classes like Zumba, yoga, Pilates, and more!
- Traverse Climbing Wall: try this for a fun challenge.
- Cafe & Kitchen: pick something up if all the activity makes you hungry or thirsty!
- Activity Rooms: these include an art room, a game room, and more.
Outdoor Amenities at the Lake Naomi Community Center
There’s just as much to do outside the Lake Naomi Community Center as there is inside! Head to the multi-purpose outdoor field or the softball field, try out the half-court basketball court, sand volleyball court, or platform tennis court, or practice your aim at the archery range. If you’re looking to relax or unwind, there is a gravel jogging/walking path that leads through a completely wooded area.
- Multi-purpose Outdoor Field
- Softball Field
- Half-court Basketball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Platform Tennis Court
- Archery Range
- Jogging/Walking Path
Lake Naomi Community Center Activities
There’s always something going on at the Lake Naomi Community center, whether it is a class centered on craft-making, special weekend events, or rainy day activities. Stop by and see what’s happening! You’re sure to have a blast when you join in any of the activities.
Enjoy Complimentary Access
You get free access to all of the fantastic amenities at Lake Naomi Club when you are a guest of Mountaintop Lodge! This includes the Lake Naomi Community Center as well as access to activities on the private lake, the beaches, Lake Naomi Pool, Lake Naomi Clubhouse, and more.
Our lodge features luxurious, comfortable accommodations—the perfect place to recharge after participating in all the fun at the Lake Naomi Community Center! Plus, each morning there will be a fresh, complimentary gourmet breakfast waiting for you in the dining room. You’ll have your choice of a tasty savory or sweet entree, and we can accommodate any dietary restrictions or allergies provided we are given advance notice. If you’d like a coffee or sweet treat outside of breakfast hours, head next door to our onsite coffee shop!
A stay at Mountaintop Lodge is an experience filled with things to do. Be sure to browse all our accommodations, and book your stay today!