Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi Policies
Check-In 3:00 PM Check-Out 11:00 AM
Special arrangements can be made for check-ins later than 6:00 p.m.
If your reservation is cancelled up to 48 hours before time of arrival, a credit for a future stay (within one year) equal to the amount of the deposit will be issued. Cancellations within 48 hours of arrival will cause you to forfeit your deposit. In the case of a no-show, the full reservation will be charged.
Children and Extra Beds
Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi welcomes well-behaved children of all ages at all times, not just for special events, such as weddings, family reunions, etc. The lodge will provide a pack and play upon request, but does not provide temporary beds that might otherwise extend normal occupancy.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card. The lodge will pre-authorize credit cards prior to arrival and charge 50% of the first night’s lodging to secure the reservation.
Extra Beds & Extra Guests
Many rooms accommodate extra guests with pull-out sofa beds. Room capacity may not exceed the normal guest count of 2 per bed and 1-2 per sofa bed. Accurate count for all room guests is required at reservation. Room rates are increased $25 per additional guest, per night.
- Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi is a smoke-free facility.
- Due to the historic nature of the building, lighted candles are not permitted.
- Pets are not permitted, but the hospitality staff can assist with making kennel arrangements.
- The minimum age to rent a room without an adult is 18 years old.
- Guests under the age of 12 must have an adult staying in the room with them.
- We reserve the right to remove any guest from the premises and to refuse accommodations, for any reason.
Lodge Losses & Guest Damages
Guest damages to Mountaintop Lodge at Lake Naomi, including property pilferage or theft, will be billed to the credit card on record for the room reservation.